NEW! Quickly find our class schedules and everything you need to access this week’s ZOOM and OUTDOOR CLASSES (!) under “Classes” in the menu, above.
- T-shirt summer has begun! All students may wear TBK’s official summer t-shirt for class instead of their do bohk top (don’t forget your belt!) through Labor Day. If you need a shirt, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set it aside for you to pick up during class times. Shirts are $17.
- The next gup test for students yellow/orange and above is this Saturday, June 6, via Zoom. Let Master H know if you plan to test, email@example.com.
- Practice ho sin sul grabs this Thursday at 6:30 p.m. Log on to Zoom with a partner and join us to practice grab defense (about 15 minutes for younger ranks, longer for others).
- Celebrate your newest tapes on Thursday. We’ve been mailing out black belt attitude tapes, blue character tapes, and six-class red tapes. We will recognize all students with new tapes this week on Thursday, and every Thursday going forward. Parents, if you’d like to present your student with those tapes on Zoom, we will leave time at the end of class.
- This week’s worksheets:
True Character: Courage Ages 4-7 Age 7+ Teens and Adults
Workout: Deck of cards (scroll down to the instructions for the week of June 1)
- We’re celebrating dads all month! Dads, jump in and join your student on the virtual mat.