New: Quickly find our class schedule and everything you need to access the virtual mat under “Virtual Classes” in the menu, above.
- Take the 25 forms challenge on Thursday at 6:30 p.m.! We’ll do 25 forms in 30 minutes. All students are welcome to participate—you can do it!
- Could your student use a little one-on-one time for questions or feedback? Sign up for a private lesson! Ms. Loula is available for a 10-minute Zoom with gup (colored belt) students, Tuesday and Thursday between 12-2 p.m. or Wednesday 7-9 p.m. Sign up at bit.ly/TBK1on1lessons. Master H is available for a 15-minute Zoom with black belt students, Tuesday and Thursday between 11 a.m.-12 p.m. or Saturday 12:30-2 p.m. Sign up at bit.ly/TBKBBlessons.
- Region 5 is hosting our first-ever virtual tournament! The competition begins at 1 p.m. Sunday, May 17, via Zoom. An email will be sent the week prior giving a more definite time for your division. Sign up today at bit.ly/2020VirtualTourney.
- Remember, Thursdays are tape days. We’ve been mailing out black belt attitude tapes, blue character tapes, and six-class red tapes. We will recognize all students with new tapes this week on Thursday, and every Thursday going forward. Parents, if you’d like to present your student with those tapes on Zoom, we will leave time at the end of class.
- This week’s worksheets:
Circle of Leadership: Leaders DO it, they don’t just post it
True Character: Cooperation Ages 4-7 Age 7+ Teens and Adults
Workout: Scavenger hunt
- May is Mom’s Month: moms train free all month! Keep the Mother’s Day joy going and join your student on the virtual mat.