New: Quickly find our class schedule and everything you need to access the virtual mat under “Virtual Classes” in the menu, above.
- Congratulations to everyone who participated in yesterday’s tournament! Region 5 made history, hosting the first-ever live virtual tournament. Everyone who participated did a great job. We had fun!
- Practice ho sin sul grabs this Thursday at 6:30 p.m. Log on to Zoom with a partner and join us to practice grab defense (about 15 minutes for younger ranks, longer for others).
- Could your student use a little one-on-one time for questions or feedback? Sign up for a private lesson! Ms. Loula is available for a 10-minute Zoom with gup (colored belt) students, Tuesday and Thursday between 12-2 p.m. Sign up at bit.ly/TBK1on1lessons. Master H is available for a 15-minute Zoom with black belt students, Tuesday and Thursday between 11 a.m.-12 p.m. or Saturday 12:30-2 p.m. Sign up at bit.ly/TBKBBlessons.
- Celebrate your newest tapes on Thursday. We’ve been mailing out black belt attitude tapes, blue character tapes, and six-class red tapes. We will recognize all students with new tapes this week on Thursday, and every Thursday going forward. Parents, if you’d like to present your student with those tapes on Zoom, we will leave time at the end of class.
- This week’s worksheets:
Circle of Leadership: Leaders manage themselves
True Character: Responsibility Ages 4-7 Age 7+ Teens and Adults
Workout: Deck of cards
- May is Mom’s Month: moms train free all month! Keep the Mother’s Day joy going and join your student on the virtual mat.