New: Quickly find our class schedule and everything you need to access the virtual mat under “Virtual Classes” in the menu, above.
- This week is Virtual Buddy Week! Send a friend this link to register for the class (friends need to register so we know who to approve in our Zoom waiting room), then let your buddy know when you will be in class. We’ll send students and buddies into a breakout room so students can have fun teaching their buddies.
- Thursdays are tape days. We’ve been mailing out black belt attitude tapes, blue character tapes, and six-class red tapes. We will recognize all students with new tapes this week on Thursday, and every Thursday going forward. Parents, if you’d like to present your student with those tapes on Zoom, we will leave time at the end of class.
- Belts are being awarded, but parents, you grant final permission to promote. If your student needs to continue to work on listening, e-learning, or other behaviors at home, please show them their belt, but remind them what they need to do to finish earning their belt. We are working hard to deliver belts to everyone’s homes, and we appreciate your patience!
- Looking for an extra workout? Check out this week’s Bingo sheet.
- This weeks word is determination. 4-7 year old, 7 and older, teens and adults.
- This weeks leadership topic is leaders make smart goals. Find the worksheet here.